Last week I got a lot more work done on Quinn’s printer. The X and Y axises are now up and stable, and the extruder is partly done (Fig. 2).
Figure 1. Where I started from on Quinn’s Grawmet.
Figure 2. Quinn’s Grawmet after a day’s work.
Yesterday I also made some headway on a seat design for the WOOF boat. The actual body of the boat was designed by another WOOF member, Dana (Fig. 4). I’ve been collaborating with him on both the seat design (Fig. 5) as well as some of the overall design. He has taken both physics and statics (which I have not as of yet) and so was able to give me a lot of helpful technical feedback.
Figure 4. Boat Design by Dana H.
Figure 5. Seat design in progress (only half shown) by me.