Another Printer Update

Well, I got as far as printing blobs again. My extruded was having troubles however. The motor would not get the plastic to go down the extruded – I think it may have been jammed. Anyway, I tried to give the motor more power buy adjusting the potentiometer on my board, turned it up too high, and I think I fried the extruder part of the board. There was smoke… I am not pleased. Sorensen just helped me fix it too.

Figure 1. Repeated commands in Pronterface yield nothing.

Figure 1. Repeated commands in Pronterface yield nothing.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s