Well folks, today was a great day for my Grawmet II.
It made it’s first print!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m super excited. Granted, the axes weren’t really calibrated, but my print turned out ok nonetheless.
For those who have been following my blog, Ganter was kind enough to give me yet another Brainwave board after the other two boards I had didn’t work. This third one works beautifully.
(On my first one the USB port broke off. I got a new board but that one was malfunctioning from out of the box. The USB port of my first one got fixed, and then I fried it.)
There were times I doubted that I would reach this point. I had so many board problems, and I had to learn so much, but I guess persistence pays off. Thank you God!